This article explains the steps required to integrate Wishbox with your Escapia account. In order to begin, you must register at the Wishbox website and complete the registration process.
After registration, please complete the steps below:
Fill in your account name and info and paste the following text into the correct field
Subject: Partner Connection for Wishbox via HSAPI and add Wishbox to ENET.
Text: Please connect the partner Wishbox via HSAPI to my account. Please add Wishbox as a network partner in EscapiaNet. My Wishbox Contact is: Sharon Kopelman – sharon(@)wishbox.co
2. Enable Wishbox and set permissions
Once your request has been completed by HomeAway (24-48 hours), log into your Escapia dashboard and add Wishbox as a partner, then give the necessary permissions.
- Navigate to the HomeAway Partner Page:
On the Edit Permissions, please grant access to the following:
- Check “Can Access Unit Addresses” and “can access door codes” at the top.
2. Enable the following methods:
3. Choose properties to include in the Wishbox through EscapiaNET
- In Escapia navigate to: Admin >Setup >EscapiaNET > Join Escapia NET. You may have to agree to the terms and conditions at this point.
- Go to Admin > Setup > EscapiaNET > Network Partners to display the Network Partners page. Make sure the check box to the left of Wishbox is selected.
- Click Admin > Setup > EscapiaNET > Unit Distribution to display the Unit Distribution page.
- Find Wishbox in the List and choose “Unit Distribution”. In the unit list, you can click to the left of the Unit Code to expand the unit’s available partners.
- Choose Wishbox for each property you would like to include in the feed.