If you are an existing Wishbox user – go to ‘Settings’ and click on “Add new source” in the “Connect & sync” section – then follow this guide from step 4.
This article will cover Wishbox integration steps to Lodgify PMS
- Start your registration in Wishobox.
2. After a few quick steps, you will be asked to select your PMS. Click on the list and choose “Lodgify”:
3. Watch the Demo or click on the start button on the bottom right corner
4. On the next screen, you will be asked to provide your Lodgify API key. In order to get the Lodgify API key, Login to your Lodgify account –> General settings –> Public API
Copy the API key from the Public API and paste it into Wishbox(if the API key does not appear contact Lodgify to generate an API key)
5. Once you click connect, Wishbox will sync with Lodgify and your rentals and reservations will appear in Wishbox.
Make sure to turn on the basic two-way connection. Enabling the two-way connection will allow Wishbox to send a summary of the pre-check-in details to the reservation notes, and update the email and phone number your guests enter when completing the check-in with Wishbox.
Once your Lodgify and Wishbox accounts are synced, you can start using Wishbox (you can see all your properties information on the rental page and the reservation information in the information page).
As always, for any questions or assistance, it is best to contact us through the chat in the front desk. We are at your service.