ICAL is a protocol that syncs all your bookings in an online Calendar and like that updates automatically your properties’ availability in each booking websites you use and in the Wishbox system.
So, how it’s work?
To sync your Airbnb’ bookings into the Wishbox system you have to:
- Sign in to your Airbnb account and go to the “Hosting Dashboard” from the navigation and click on your “Listings”.
- Select the listing (property) you would like to sync with.
Note that each listing has a unique iCal URL, so ensure to select the correct listing.
- Click on “Availability” and scroll down to “Export Calendar” and click on it.
- Copy this link (Ctrl/CMD + C)
- And paste it (Ctrl/CMD + V) into the same property details in our system in the section “iCal import” After selecting the Platform “Airbnb”.
Now, do these steps for each listing you wish to sync with Airbnb.
A 2-way sync:
In each property in your front desk, you have a section with the title “Connectivity” with its unique Wishbox iCal link, as you see in the picture below.
Copy this link and paste it into the same property details in each booking websites (Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, etc.) the property appears in the section “Import Calendar/Sync your Calendar”.
This step will update automatically your properties’ availability in each of the booking websites you use.